MERSIN - TURKEY
||: 143.300 m²
||: 25.500 m²
||: 13 Months
• The largest shopping mall in the Mediterranean
• 200 Stores
• 8 Cinema Hall
• Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Centre
• Open Air Shopping Centre and Community Centre: Streets, Squares and Cafes
• A modern synthesis of traditional Mediterranean and Anatolian architecture commented with current technology
• Two main masses connected with a pedestrian bridge
Forum Mersin Shopping Center designed by Chapman Taylor Architects is the winner of 2 ICSC awards in 2009 and 2010, first as Best New Large Development and then honored with the "Best of the Best" award. This center became the urban nucleus of the City of Mersin because of its open air street cafes, fountains and restaurant plazas freely interacting with its urban environment. Its 120.000 m² enclosed mall comprised of over 200 stores, 8 cinema complex, its massive food court and open air terraces, includes major retailers like Migros Hypermarket, Koctas DIY and electronics giant MediaMarkt. Constructed on a fast track basis the turnkey project was delivered in just 13 months groundbreaking to grand opening.
Taca © 2016. All Rights Reserved.