Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
At TACA Construction we are well aware of our responsibilities to the environment, our employees and to society while executing our construction projects. We strive for a healthy and safe working environment and the prevention of environmental pollution by applying and maintaining our Integrated Management System.
Within this context we undertake the following;
- To determine the health and safety threats, carry out risk evaluation and bring the risks under control.
- To continuously evaluate environmental parameters in order to eliminate and reduce their impacts.
- To continuously improve health, safety and environmental performance.
- To minimize utilization of natural resources and implement mitigations more efficiently.
- To conform to governing legal provisions & codes and our Client’s requirements with respect to health, safety and environmental conditions.
- To evaluate and review our recycling policies and recovery alternatives with regards to waste disposal options within the context of new developments and ever-changing technology.
- To ensure that TACA Construction employees are provided with health, safety and environmental awareness and training and to anticipate and prevent any potential hazards or emergencies that may arise with regards to health safety and the environment.
- To periodically determine health, safety and environmental targets with regards to company policy and to augment and revise them as necessary.
TACA Construction is aware of the importance of safety protocols in the construction industry and therefore provides a safe working environment for its employees by providing for all their health and safety needs. The firm gives importance to teamwork in order to hold losses at a minimum rate.
TACA Construction knows that environment, health and safety are the most important parameters of performance in the delivery of a project and maintains a zero-loss policy in which all accidents and injuries are preventable.
Taca © 2016. All Rights Reserved.